What kind of material is the padding made out of?
The padding is made of high quality material with an innovative shock absorbing and patent-pending body adjust technology (BAT). It achieves its best functionality at 97.7 – 98.6 F (36,6 – 37 C).
Is it washable?
Yes, it is washable. You can also wash it in the washing machine. However: do not tumble dry and do not iron the protector.
How light is the padded compression gear?
It is very light. For example, weight of our protective shorts is only 0.59 pounds (270 g). Our protective gear is so comfortable that within less than a minute of using it you will totally forget about it .
How big of a hit can the padding absorb?
Are there any tests that prove that BLINDSAVE gear absorbs hits better?
We carried out hit absorption tests in collaboration with scientists from the Innovation and Technology Transfer Centre (ITTC) of the Riga Technical University. Test setup was prepared according to EN 1621-1 method.
How does the padding adjust its shape to body?
The padding begins adjusting its shape immediately after coming in contact with your body. The highest functionality of the protective material is achieved at 97.7 – 98.6 F (36.6 – 37 C).
How can I find out the best size for me?
The easiest way is to look at the size chart on our web page.
What countries do you deliver to?
We deliver all around the world.
For what types of sports can I use padded compression wear?
These protectors can be used in basketball and other indoor sports as well as football. You could potentially try using these protectors in other types of sports but we have not yet tested their use outside indoor sports.
Where are BLINDSAVE padded compression wear made?
BLINDSAVE products are made in Latvia (European Union).
What’s your return policy?
- If you wish to return/exchange a product for reasons pertaining to size or quality defects, you may return it within 14 days of receipt to Margrietas Street 16-3, Riga, Latvia, LV 1046. Products must be in resellable condition.
- To return/exchange a product, you must send your name, email and order number to email@example.com. Please also note the reason for the return or exchange.
- We will review each case individually. In some cases, we may require additional information, such as pictures, so we can choose the best course of action.
- Return/exchange process could take 2 – 3 weeks. Products must be sent to Margrietas Street 16-3, Riga, Latvia, LV 1046.
- If you would like to exchange a product for a different item, please return the original item to Margrietas Street 16-3, Riga, Latvia, LV 1046, and place a new order on our website.
- Credit for your returned item(s) will be refunded back to your account in the same form of payment in which it was received.
- Freight charges on returns and exchanges are the responsibility of the customer. Freight charges from the original order will not be refunded.
- If you believe you have received a defective product that you purchased from a third-party retailer, please contact the original retailer. We do not accept returns from retailers.